Why You Should Always Work With A Travel Agent
The Internet has ushered in the era of instant deals on just about everything, including travel. You might think that your best option for saving money on business travel needs is to use an aggregate site like Expedia, but the truth is that business travellers still rely on travel agents, and there are quite a few reasons for this.
Why should you always work with a professional travel agent?
1. Expert Help in Planning: One reason to work with a travel agent is to avail yourself and your business of expert help in planning the trip. Travel agents can provide information about flights, local destinations, area guides, and insider information.
2. Financial Savings: Many corporate travel agents are able to save their clients a lot more money than what would be possible through an aggregator site. Not only can they save money on airline tickets, but on hotels and car rentals.
3. Help in Need: What will you do if you find that you must suddenly reschedule or even cancel your flight or hotel room? Working with a travel agent allows you to handle emergencies like this quickly and easily, with a minimum cost.
4. Perks: In many instances, a travel agent can ensure that you are able to enjoy perks that are unavailable to other travellers. This can range from complimentary bubbly in the room to later checkout times.
5. Convenience: Finally, you will find that working with a travel agent is simply more convenient. You can handle all of your business travel needs at one time, without having to do all the legwork yourself.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons that you should be working with a travel agent. Perhaps the real question is why wouldn’t you work with such a professional?