In 1907, Winston Churchill described Uganda as ‘The Pearl of Africa’.
Uganda with its rich diversity, friendly people and interesting cultures offer tourists an opportunity to experience:
- The Source of the Nile (white water rafting & fishing)
- Murchison Falls with a variety of wild & bird life
- Queen Elizabeth Park with its tree climbing lions
- Pigmy people of Fort Portal
- The Rhino Sanctuary; breeding centre for White Rhino’s
- Gorilla’s in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Visit various cultural sites
- Taste our locally brewed Nile Special beer
- Modern restuarants and bars to visit, especially in Kampala
Adventure Travel – White water rafting or kayaking, bungee jumping and hiking/climbing Mount Elgon
Ecotourism – Budongo Forest (Chimpanzee trekking), Mabira forest (Bird watching), Rwenzori Mountains (rare butterfly & moth species)
Sports – We can book a golf tour or if you would like, just an occassional game
Fishing – We can book a package at one of the established lodges where fishing with a local guide can be arranged
A visit to Uganda will be the start of long-lasting travel memories.
Simba Travelcare is the most innovative travel management company throughout the region, creating a culture of service excellence and distinction. Through our pledge to quality of service, and the talent of our people, we are an innovative industry leader whose growth and success is anchored by our values, integrity and dedication to customer service.